Monday, March 31, 2008

John Bright Grammar School, Llandudno: classmates circa 1959.


I took this photo of some of my classmates at the JBGS sports day (I think it might have been 1959). I know some of the names of the girls ... but I'm not absolutely certain about it. Perhaps someone can help me out. The exact spelling of the names ... I'm not sure about ... apologies if I've got it wrong.

Top, from left to right: Christine Roberts; Hazel Orland-Jones; Anne ?; unknown.
Bottom, left to right: Catherine Higton; Buddug Hughes; Elsbeth Tyndall.

I did have Elsbeth's email address, but lost it. If any of you chance to see this posting, I'd love to hear from you.

Where do the years go to?

Colin Hugh Abbott
c/o Post Office
Jarrahdale
Western Australia 6124.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home